2023 Thought Leader Summit Registration
Thursday, October 5, 2023
USPTO, Madison Bldg. Auditorium
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Join us for the PTAB Bar Association Thought Leader Summit on Thursday, October 5, 2023 from 2pm-5pm. Forge meaningful connections with peers and colleagues at the networking reception from 5:00pm-6:30pm.
The PTAB Bar Association's Thought Leader Summit 2023 promises an insightful exploration of hot topics in PTAB practice including the Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and potential rule changes. Tap into the collective wisdom of seasoned practitioners, top industry experts, and PTAB judges as we examine the impact of these developments in two dynamic and engaging CLE sessions:
Session One-Panel Discussion
- Hot Topics Before the PTAB, Including Potential Changes to PTAB Practice from the Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
Session Two-Round Table Discussions with PTAB Judges
- Prior Art Stipulations Submitted in Support of IPR/PGR Petitions
- Restrictions on Serial/Multiple Petitions
- Real Parties-in-Interest, Privity, and Substantial Relationship
- Joinder and Its Relationship to Parallel Proceedings and Estoppel
- Impact of Amgen v. Sanofi on Disclosure and Enablement Determinations
- Obviousness and Design Patents
- Section 101 and Alice Step 2 analysis
This is an in-person event. Limited space is available so secure your seat today.
$165 PTAB Bar Assoc. Member, $250 Non-member
How to Register:
Click the Register Now link below
Proceed by filling out your registration and payment information. Receipt will be sent to email provided
You may substitute another person from your firm or company if you are unable to attend.
Requests for refunds in accordance with this policy or substitutions may be submitted via email to email@example.com
Refunds are available based on when you cancel.
Cancellations made by email before 5:00 PM ET September 21, 2023, will be refunded 50% of the registration fee, less applicable credit card fees and a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be available for cancellations made on or after September 28, 2023, or for no-shows.
The cost of your registration and/or sponsorship is not deductible as a charitable contribution. It may be deductible as a business expense, but you should check with your tax provider for specific guidance based on your individual circumstances. None of the sponsorship funds are used for lobbying activities.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!